Urgent please please all pray pord a ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please please all pray pord for a ###'s hair is her crown you lord are the maker creator of all hair your words say lord ask and I will recieve I stand in yout words lord I ask you please please please touch my while hair in jesus name bless my while hair in jesus name please lord make my whole ### mega mega thicker fuller alot allt allt thicker fuller alot alkt alot longer stronger very radiaht please lord rght now please more mote every day that I am titally titally amazed please please lord do thus for me now bu your power please ij jesus christ namess
 
Urgent please please all pray pord for a ###'s hair is her crown you lord are the maker creator of all hair your words say lord ask and I will recieve I stand in yout words lord I ask you please please please touch my while hair in jesus name bless my while hair in jesus name please lord make my whole hair mega mega thicker fuller alot allt allt thicker fuller alot alkt alot longer stronger very radiaht please lord rght now please more mote every day that I am titally titally amazed please please lord do thus for me now bu your power please ij jesus christ namess

I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
May God make you very beautiful.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please totally migjtly arrest convict expose expel punish sack ### for the suffering he has caused me the very very bad way he treated me the suffering he has caused many many many other patients thr very very bad way he has...
Replies
9
Views
101
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
121
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out please lord the total total total vert very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole whole entire...
Replies
10
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,284
Messages
16,797,741
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom