Urgent please all pray lord I ask you with all my heart

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray Lord I ask you with all my heart all that I am please grant me abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head right now that I am astonished in Jesus name please send me wealth in great abundance now without delay that I can bless others abundantly never need to worry about money ever again please Lord flood right now abundantly every all shops all every make up brands company's all make up manufacturers every supermarkets ### stores all ### stores with the very best ever new creamy dewy radiant best ever brighting light reflecting new foundations abundantly new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of abundantly in new pump bottles great prices that I can buy abundantly now and where and feel look my very best ever now please Lord by your power make all every shops make up company's produces this make up now in great abundance especially all the cheaper company's give all of them by your power the very best ever formula ingredients textures colour tones consistency now in Jesus name please realise flood overwhelm me now with all my deepest request desires amaze me now Lord with your healing favour blessings wealth the make up hair I desire restore all every dissappointments I have ever had in the past to me now in Jesus name enlarge my faith in you abundantly exceed incredibly my every prayer request expectation desire to me now sways even before I ask remove every pain from my gums teeth legs whole body permanently now in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
150
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total very very very best ever ever ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world that I am truly truly astonisted amazed...
Replies
12
Views
229
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please the total total total very very best ever model very very very best ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world please lord in...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom