urgent please all pray I want need ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
urgent please all pray I want need a lot bigger home I declare degree in Jesus name great incredibly abundant wealth financial blessings is realised to me right now comes to me right now abundantly from the north the south the east the west right now without delay the blessing of the Lord bring me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it I bless help others with my wealth abundantly now always all every flood gates are now open for me now I receive the wealth transfer pouring flooding into my life bank accounts right now without delay in Jesus name's
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord please please make ### refund me my ### pounds plus abundant compensation to me into my bank account right now no delay at all fight for me in this please in jesus name grajt mr awsome awsome supernatural favour make me win this complaint in every way form now no delay in jesus christ...
Replies
12
Views
305
Lord please please mightly mightly arrest convict punish expose expel ### for the very very bad way he treated me so so many other patients now mightly sack him suspend hom punish him bring him please yo his absolutely knees now no delay put him to absolutely shame shane for tge very very bad...
Replies
10
Views
347
Lord please please renew restore please my whole entire skin face beauty apperance confidence faith health skin in absolutely every way form right now no delay make titally totally incredibly incredibly brand new now no delay perform miracles wonders of healings in my whole dace skin body health...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom