Urgent please all pray i declare degree great abundant

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray I declare degree great abundant incredibly wealth financial blessings comes to me right now without delay from the north the south the east the west now without delay I declare degree all every one of the lucky dip tickets I buy for euro euro raffle the lotto the lotto raffle every all scratch cards I buy all hits all the jackpots for me abundantly now without delay I receive them wealth transfer into my life right now without delay the blessings of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now without delay I bless the Lord others with your wealth Abundantly now I go into the lottery office and collect my millions right now right now without delay I ask you Lord please do this for me please bless 2018 to be the very very best ever year for me in every way now in Jesus name bless the crest of my life to please be the very very best of my life in every way now in Jesus name.
 
YOU SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON YOURSELF BUYING MAKE UP AND LOTTERY TICKETS, DO YOU EVEN GIVE ANY OF YOUR MONEY BACK TO THE CHURCH IN TITHES AND OFFERINGS TO THE LORD?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lird thst you lidd own absolutely all the millions millions golds riches wealth of this whole entire world in jesus christ name thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please...
Replies
5
Views
117
Lord please please totally incredibly incredibly arrest totally incredibly punish totally incredibly convict totally permanently please please lord sack ### from ### clinic please lord permanently forever for the very very bad way lord he has treated me so many other patients right now...
Replies
7
Views
158
Lord please please touch my whole entire hair please please multiply multiply the whole entire hair on my whole entire head incredibly abundantly in absolutely every way there are absolutely no gaps spaces at all it is soo incredibly incredibly thick full long strong radiant grows grows very...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,849
Messages
16,815,812
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom