Urgent please all pray asthma leave my body permanently

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray asthma leave my body permanently right now never return in Jesus name I declare degree my lungs are healed in every way now in Jesus name all water come out my ear permanently now in Jesus name I command my whole hair blessed abundantly incredibly mega thicker now fuller now a lot longer stronger radiant now abundantly incredibly more hair on my whole head now that I am astonished amazed now without delay I declare my scalp will never ever be itchy ever again in Jesus name I declare degree all the new very very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that is creamy dewy radiant uplifting brightening light reflecting best ever that meets fits all my needs x desires in new pump bottles that I put on do not want to take off that I look feel totally stunning with a lot younger radiant brighter with best ever that are all made right now abundantly all produced right now abundantly all of them floods right now abundantly without delay every all shops all places all shelves all stores all every make up brand company manufacturers all supermarkets all Primark stores right now in great abundance now that I can buy where now I receive them all abundantly now without delay in Jesus name lord please please do this for me amaze me please lordo exceed abundantly my every expectation prayers request desires right now abundantly without delay in Jesus namess
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma leave permanently my lungs air ways whole body permanently forever right now new ever return ever now in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
12
Views
51
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
9
Views
39
Lord please please heal heal me permanently please from chronic exustion tiredness fatigue asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma permanently forever high blood platelets permanently tired etes dry eyes watering eyes nipoing stinging eyes absolutely all every single eyes issues...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom