Urgent need for a financial miracle.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
I ### am in urgent need of money , i am ### and have monthly payments to make and a family to provide for, please pray for me that i may receive a financial miricle immidiately.
Replies
10
Views
126
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom