Nobody is reading this thread right now.

natasha2

Beloved of All
Please urgently pray that this discouragement and evil spirits of suicide will leave my brother.
He looses hope and it is visible on the phone.
He is falsely accused of raping his ex girlfriend Katarina and he is now in the prison for 30 days and there are no clear news about the fact when he will be released so that he can defend himself outside.
He sais that he will take his life if this will going on like this without any advencement or any good news.
Please pray that things will be accelerated and that noone that is responsible of his release and freedom will be able to sleep until he do everything that is in their power to dig deep and find all the truth about his ex grilfriend who is ex addict, has mental problems, is very rich(she and her sister never worked in their lives), her father and husband died and it is suspicious why this happened, my brother even found out that she has lied about her education (she said to him that she has VERN education). If she could ly about something like that she is capable of everything. Lord, help my brother to get out urgently and punish all his enemies.

Not trying to generalize, but some women are very vindictive, if a man they're entwined with doessn't "do their bidding", they "get back at him" by doing spitework on him. Some women are like that that, I've heard of this many times.With getting out until deemed innocent , don't they set bail? That's the purpose of it , to see if the person IS guilty before they lock them up.Also, they could put him on suicide watch if you make the prison aware of it.But as for the woman, this is a problem with unsaved people, they have this "vengeance" and "one up on you" thing. Like in a very minor car accident , they want to sue, and {most say they were deathly injured even if they don't have a scratchSince unsaved people are usually selfish, they have this feeling of entitlement..I also would be regretting that I ever met the woman, but it's too late for that.I stand in agreement with this prayer request. Amen.

Last edited:
Please urgently pray that this discouragement and evil spirits of suicide will leave my brother.
He looses hope and it is visible on the phone.
He is falsely accused of raping his ex girlfriend Katarina and he is now in the prison for 30 days and there are no clear news about the fact when he will be released so that he can defend himself outside.
He sais that he will take his life if this will going on like this without any advencement or any good news.
Please pray that things will be accelerated and that noone that is responsible of his release and freedom will be able to sleep until he do everything that is in their power to dig deep and find all the truth about his ex grilfriend who is ex addict, has mental problems, is very rich(she and her sister never worked in their lives), her father and husband died and it is suspicious why this happened, my brother even found out that she has lied about her education (she said to him that she has VERN education). If she could ly about something like that she is capable of everything. Lord, help my brother to get out urgently and punish all his enemies.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

If You abide in Jesus, and His words abide in You, You shall ask what You will, and it shall be done unto You.

Not trying to generalize, but some women are very vindictive, if a man they're entwined with doessn't "do their bidding", they "get back at him" by doing spitework on him. Some women are like that that, I've heard of this many times.With getting out until deemed innocent , don't they set bail? That's the purpose of it , to see if the person IS guilty before they lock them up.Also, they could put him on suicide watch if you make the prison aware of it.But as for the woman, this is a problem with unsaved people, they have this "vengeance" and "one up on you" thing. Like in a very minor car accident , they want to sue, and {most say they were deathly injured even if they don't have a scratchSince unsaved people are usually selfish, they have this feeling of entitlement..I also would be regretting that I ever met the woman, but it's too late for that.I stand in agreement with this prayer request. Amen.

We have fear to report that because this could be negative point for my brother, because he is then "mentaly unstable", add that to raping and it is not a good picture. I hope he will not do that. I hope he is only in fear and anxiety. But i will pray for his faith and joy. Just last night i prayed for it.
I dont know for the bail, but its probably to high to pay for us. Murder and rape are the heaviest crimes. Also, i think that they dont allow bail, because he "could" attack again her ex girlfriend or threaten or stock her. I am not sure.

We have fear to report that because this could be negative point for my brother, because he is then "mentaly unstable", add that to raping and it is not a good picture. I hope he will not do that. I hope he is only in fear and anxiety. But i will pray for his faith and joy. Just last night i prayed for it.
I dont know for the bail, but its probably to high to pay for us. Murder and rape are the heaviest crimes. Also, i think that they dont allow bail, because he "could" attack again her ex girlfriend or threaten or stock her. I am not sure.
Some people are better off not knowing, and I see this woman is one of them.But the problem is, {and I've had this problem, too} we don't all have the gift of prophecy , and can't see everything in the future, so unfortunately we run into problems.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom