Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some people are better off not knowing, and I see this woman is one of them.But the problem is, {and I've had this problem, too} we don't all have the gift of prophecy , and can't see everything in the future, so unfortunately we run into problems.

Not fully understood your message.

Not fully understood your message.
Because we can't foresee things that will happen to us in the future, sometimes we run into a person who will do something bad to us. It happened to me too. Because we don't all have the gift of prophecy, we can only react to how we feel in the present, and not foresee that the person might do something harmful in the future.

Because we can't foresee things that will happen to us in the future, sometimes we run into a person who will do something bad to us. It happened to me too. Because we don't all have the gift of prophecy, we can only react to how we feel in the present, and not foresee that the person might do something harmful in the future.

You know those kind of people? I mean we all have a Holy spirit and if we listen to him we can say, something is not right with this person....Unsaved people also have some kind of intuition. But the problem is that in emotional and sexual area we are ignoring this feeling.

Please urgently pray that this discouragement and evil spirits of suicide will leave my brother.
He looses hope and it is visible on the phone.
He is falsely accused of raping his ex girlfriend Katarina and he is now in the prison for 30 days and there are no clear news about the fact when he will be released so that he can defend himself outside.
He sais that he will take his life if this will going on like this without any advencement or any good news.
Please pray that things will be accelerated and that noone that is responsible of his release and freedom will be able to sleep until he do everything that is in their power to dig deep and find all the truth about his ex grilfriend who is ex addict, has mental problems, is very rich(she and her sister never worked in their lives), her father and husband died and it is suspicious why this happened, my brother even found out that she has lied about her education (she said to him that she has VERN education). If she could ly about something like that she is capable of everything. Lord, help my brother to get out urgently and punish all his enemies.
Wow, you don't seem to Love it for everyone that prays for you, how sad. You want your brother to punish his enemies or is that what you are wanting God to do instead of saving them? Is my brother really innocent especially after committing adultery?

Don't think I'm not praying for you and your family.

You know those kind of people? I mean we all have a Holy spirit and if we listen to him we can say, something is not right with this person....Unsaved people also have some kind of intuition. But the problem is that in emotional and sexual area we are ignoring this

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
True, sometimes our own stubborn will makes us try for something we we THINK we want, but realize too late that's it's more harm than good.The devil might try to convince us that we're "missing out on something" if we don't do something, but soon afterward we realize what's what. I'm sure alot of us have done that.

Similar Requests

Hello, my Christian friends. I just want to thank everyone for your prayers on getting my ex-girlfriend back. I just like to thank every one of my Christian friends. I just want to thank everyone for your prayers on getting my ex-girlfriend back. I just wanted to let you know that my...
Replies
Views
Hello, all my Christian friends I come to you at heavy hearts. I reported in my praise report yesterday that my ex-girlfriend and I went for a coffee and things look like they were gonna go in favour of getting back together and meeting Thursday again as of today, she just messaged me not that...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Restored Relationship With Ex-Girlfriend I come to you all asking that you would join me in praying that God would restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I truly believe that God brought us together, and we both received confirmation from God during our relationship that we...
Replies
Views
I've been praying and posting about my friend T. A couple of times. she is such a lovely, kinda woman who puts everyone ahead of herself, to her own detriment most of the time. She has been so horribly abused since childhood into adulthood, that she has internalized all the lies Satan has spoken...
Replies
Views
I come to you all asking that you would join me in praying that God would restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I truly believe that God brought us together, and we both received confirmation from God during our relationship that we are meant to be together. I also believe that I have...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom