My husband of ### years has decided to end our marriage as he is no longer in love with me. I have learned there is another woman involved. I am feeling intense grief and heartbreak. He has been my best friend and I’m completely shattered. Please pray for a miracle in his heart and in my marriage
I pray this in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in urgent need for prayers. Please my almighty God save my marriage. Please stop this divorce in its tracks. Please bring my husband back to me. I pray to you my almighty God my savior heal this marriage. I pray to you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
224
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the gift of marriage. I lift up ### to You, asking that You heal him from any burden and pain he holds onto. Lord, I pray that You bring peace and understanding into his heart, and that he does not harbor blame or resentment. Lord, I pray...
Replies
5
Views
276
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom