urgent im adrian bonilla form colombia IM in RUGENT NEED please

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

urgent im adrian bonilla form colombia IM in RUGENT NEED

please pray for my for protection so any persecution aganist me and my finances is stoped by the power of god

please thi is urgent

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

pleas epray ofr me my mother is autistic and she is alwíays extrmely mena and corntrollign im 34 years old i have type 1 diaebtes adn kidney disease im trying to care for my grandma very ill form type diabetes and also kidneys disease demntia i hav ecornaphobia. i am a foregin coutnry. my mother...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Christian friend Jorge Leonardo Gomez Castellon from Ibague Colombia pray for him to have these 6 things: - to love God and to have salvation - to not commit suicide and to have safety from his attackers - to have discernment and bravery My friend has serious depression and is...
Replies
Views
Im still in love with my ex we split nearly a year ago, we have a baby together, im different race/religion from him this didn’t bother him but his friends would make fun of him because of it under pressure from them he dumped me. I miss him more everyday please let him see my worth and that im...
Replies
Views
please pray that i get cancer instead of having to deal with intrusive thoughts any longer. im tired of the spiritual warfare. im tired of being like this. i would rather get a serious illness than have to deal with this debilitating bs for a day longer. im tired. i cannot see clearly and i am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom