Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My neighbor & friend ### can no longer help me with the Department Of Motor Vehicles tomorrow Please pray that the local library can do this for me tomorrow with The Department Of Motor Vehicles on their computers & also with their printers as well I have to change my address first & then...
Replies
6
Views
289
Facebook give me all I haven't been able to get online to Google has been messed up. Laptop so I can get online and chat different times of the day or evening so I can have more time to pray with you all pray for me pray for ### first about baseball has allowed him to look into things he...
Replies
12
Views
357
I haven't had an answer to prayer yet. I place it in God's hands. I've been concerned about money that was misplaced or thrown away. It was my daughter's social security/paycheck money that was saved for quite a while. It was quite a lot of money to lose or misplace ($###.##) We could certainly...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom