*URGENT* I am requesting immediate prayers for ...

*URGENT* I am requesting immediate prayers for my dad, ###, who is hanging on by a thread with dementia. He is going on several days without eating and refuses to eat. I request full healing of his body, spirit, and mind from head to toe. I also rebuke anything the enemy has attached to him or our family. May God's light shine in his life and we give him all the glory, in Jesus' name!
Praying for your dad and your family. May God guide your dad in healing and give your family a peace of mind.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
104
I am requesting immediate prayers for my dad, ### ###, who is hanging on by a thread with dementia. He is going on several days without eating and refuses to eat. I request full healing of his body, spirit, and mind from head to toe. I also rebuke anything the enemy has attached to him or our...
Replies
9
Views
276
Kindly I am requesting prayers for my nursing school program, I am a ### resident, I joined nursing school in August 2023, I have been struggling with my test, I haven’t been doing so well, and I don’t want to be dropped out, I have been trying my best but my overall score is not so good, my...
Replies
9
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom