Urgent Financial Needs

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenny sue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenny sue

Guest
URGENT! PLEASE PRAY FOR MY URGENT FINANCIAL NEEDS. AND THAT I AM GIVEN ABUNDANT FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH RIGHT AWAY. THAT I CAN BE PROVIDED A SECURE HOME OF MY OWN AND GOOD RUNNING TRUCK SOON. THAT ALL DEBTS, POVERTY, LACK, NEEDS, REJECTIONS, ABANDONMENTS, BE TOTALLY BROKEN OFF ME AND ALL EVIL STRONGHOLDS, THAT THE LORD GIVE ME SUPERNATURAL FAVOR. THAT MY DADDY, ### AND ALL MY FAMILY ON BOTH SIDES STOP REJECTIONING, ABANDONING ME, AND NEVER AGAIN LEAVE ME OUT, BUT INCLUDE ME AND LOVE ME. PLEASE PRAY THAT ALL MY ADULT CHILDREN, ###, ###, ### ARE TOTALLY DELIVERED, AND HEALED AND BLESSED. ALSO MY GRANDCHILDREN AND THAT WE ALL ARE A REAL CLOSE FAMILY AND SHARE JESUS. PLEASE PRAY THE LORD SENDS THEM CHRISTIAN MATES AND FRIENDS AND OPENS GOOD DOORS FOR THEM AND KEEPS THEM SAFE. THAT ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF THEIR LIVES. AND THAT SOON I CAN HAVE A SECURE HOME OF MY OWN AND GOOD RUNNING TRUCK AND ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY ALL I OWE AND BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY AND HAVE FAVOR.
 
God let it be done....please provide help for all financial needs today, help ### especially ....you know God I suffer many of the same issues as she...please God bless and show favor on our families....AMEN
 
Bless this family in all ways dear Lord. Amen.
 
Father bless this family to come out of all financial burdens soon. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to humbly request your prayers during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my job in September, and since then, I have been facing significant financial challenges. My rent is now overdue, with an outstanding balance of at least $### for my current accommodation and over $###...
Replies
10
Views
250
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
241
Please pray for my daughter ### she’s having financial issues. The stress of the financial situation is also causing her to be unwell. Thank you blessings.
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom