Urgent Financial Needs And That I Have Favor/Love/Acceptance

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenny sue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenny sue

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial breakthrough, a secure home with land, a good paying job that can be done from home, family acceptance and inclusion, and a good running truck with a camper for travel.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
holy god..pls help this person..to surpas the burden financially i too have the same problem but i believe that ..money is nothing with your power dear lord..help this person and im willing to give half of my time to make things better for her my sister in christ amen

holy god..pls help this person..to surpas the burden financially i too have the same problem but i believe that ..money is nothing with your power dear lord..help this person and im willing to give half of my time to make things better for her my sister in christ amen
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
From my heart to God’s Ears….



Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed in Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 ### I have favor as a shield ### I know you favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me Ps41:11 ### let me be well favored Gen.39:6 in you favor is life Ps30:5 ### my set time of favor has come Ps102:13 ### let my horn be exalted through your...
Replies
3
Views
48
  • Locked
I have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 ### I have favor as a shield ### I know you favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me Ps41:11 ### let me be well favored Gen.39:6 in you favor is life Ps30:5 ### my set time of favor has come Ps102:13 ### let my horn be exalted through your...
Replies
2
Views
44
J
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT THE LORD WILL GIVE ME FAVOR AND ABUNDANT FINANCIAL MIRACLE BREAKTHROUGH SOON. ALSO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO RELOCATE SOON OUT WEST CLOSER TO WHERE I AM ORIGINALLY FROM. THAT I WILL BE PROVIDED A GOOD RUNNING TRUCK WITH A CAMPER SOON AND ALL THE MONEY I NEED TO RELOCATE...
Replies
5
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom