Blessed777
Beloved of All
I have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 ### I have favor as a shield ### I know you favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me Ps41:11 ### let me be well favored Gen.39:6 in you favor is life Ps30:5 ### my set time of favor has come Ps102:13 ### let my horn be exalted through your favor Ps89:17 Give me favor in the sight of the world Exod 12:36 ### I bind all these verse to every area of my life right now I have extraordinary favor with my job ### ### God has for me above any other woman he doesn't keep any women not in God's will because of the favor he has for me now, home loan approved, excellent credit, enemies don't triumph anymore all mistakes because of my favor are used for good in my life, financial breakthroughs beauty inside and out again I get gifts from God because of my favor all my needs met car fixed free or cheap tv paid for all this right now according to God's will with the power of the blood of Jesus
