Urgent Financial Needs And That ### And ### Will No Longer Reject Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenny sue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenny sue

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY URGENT FINANCIAL NEEDS. I NEED A REAL HOME OF MY OWN/SECURE AND GOOD RUNNING VEHICLE AND DEBTS PAID IN FULL. ALSO I NEED DENTURES, GOOD HEALTH INSURANCE. PLEASE ALSO PRAY THAT THE LORD BREAKS ALL REJECTIONS, ABANDONMENTS OFF ME AND THAT MY DADDY, ###, AND ALL FAMILY ON BOTH SIDES WILL NO LONGER LEAVE ME OUT AND REJECT ME. THEY HAVE BROKEN MY HEART INTO. PLEASE PRAY THEY INCLUDE ME AND WANT ME. THAT THE LORD PUTS LOVE IN THEIR HEARTS FOR ME SOON. I LONG TO HAVE A REAL FAMILY TO LOVE ME AND WANT ME. ALSO A REAL HOME, THAT I WON'T HAVE TO BE IN THIS TERRIBLE POVERTY ANY LONGER. PLEASE PRAY THE LORD GIVES ME ABUNDANT FINANCIAL MIRACLE BREAKTHROUGH SOON AND FAVOR.
 
Lord show this sister in Christ that she is loved with Your Everlasting Love and You are the answer to all her prayers. You are family, friends, brothers, sisters, mother and father. YOU are All in All
 
Give direction to your child. Let her know that you are always with her.
 
Lord please bless ### with peace and your loving blessing. aman
 
O Lord we pray for ### and that ### comes around to accept this person for realistic ways. Amen.
 
Lord God, our Dear, Gracious Father in heaven, we bring our sister ### before You this day and ask, in faith, that You deliver her of this terrible burden of lack, material insecurity, rejection, sense of isolation and hurt. We ask Lord, that as she reaches out to you for relief of her desperation, you make yourself known to her, bless her with the comfort and assurance of Your gracious Love, the assurance of Your merciful deliverance, with every single step which she is required to take through this difficulty.

Lord, Your word says that “whatever shall be bound on earth, shall be bound in Heaven; whatever shall be loosed on earth, shall be loosed in Heaven,” and in faith, we bind every single animosity, every coldness, every single rejection which her father and family has towards her, and cast it down, in Jesus Mighty, Mighty name — and loose upon them a new acceptance, a new care and compassion, that would draw them back to her in a renewal of the affection and love which they once must have had, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

We pray, Lord, that you deliver her of debt, provide her secure employment and the means of acquiring the security of her own home.

Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to humbly request your prayers during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my job in September, and since then, I have been facing significant financial challenges. My rent is now overdue, with an outstanding balance of at least $### for my current accommodation and over $###...
Replies
10
Views
250
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
241
Please pray for me ### for GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus Christ to miraculously and urgently bless me with financial blessings, provision and abundance. My financial situation is dire and bleak I'm in urgent need of miraculous financial blessings. GOD bless ###
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom