Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
Urgent emrgency Please pray that Jesus heal my ### who is in hospital right now. Please pray that the Spirit of the Lord Miraculously delivers my ### out of all affliction and all physical, mental, spiritual and her soul from the devil and that the Lord Protects her and nurses her back to Health and He protects her from all evil in the Hospital and that all people are strongly guided by the Holy spirit everywhere. Please pray that God makes sure my ### is healed by His stripes for His glory Lord. Please reveal yourself strongly to my ### Lord Jesus Christ and heal her of all affliction all disease by You Great Physician and that she she fully made whole by Your blood by your Holy Blood: please Lord please Please heal her now in Your Holy name in the name above all names the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. help all unbelief that you did this for her for me and for my ### and all people. Help our unbelief Lord. Please Lord my ###. Please Lord do a miracle now and deliver her from all affliction disease and curse and from the devil. Please give your full deliverance and salvation to my ### please Lord thank You Lord Thank You Great Physician. All honour and glory to Your name. Please Lord help. Please help heal and save all people please help us get to the Hospital. Please keep all of us safe from all evil. Please intervene mightily on my ###'s behalf and do all that you can to heal her and deliver from all darkness. Please Lord let your Love shine in her life and deliver her from all that torments her and all disease all demons and bind all her wounds and fashion her to make her whole. Her entire being submitted to you Lord Jesus Christ for you belongs to You only. Thank You Lord. May Your presence help all on this site and provide for all our needs. Thank You. Please heal my ### and give her your salvation and all my family. Please Lord have mercy heal my ### now Please help her in every way you can Please force all people to do Your Will. Help Lord Please I come to you with my ### please heal her Lord
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this ### have Mercy on her and let your Mighty Hand come on her and Heal her Completely let every sickness and diseases Go Out of her body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Healing to her and use her for your Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your grandmother. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore her physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother has been suffering from a thrombotic stroke for over a month and is currently paralyzed on her left side. I am deeply grateful for everyone’s continuous prayers! Today, there is more good news—aside from having her nasogastric tube removed, she has also had her urinary catheter...
Replies
6
Views
324
Recently, I have had so many things to handle that my body has started to suffer. In the past few days, my blood pressure has spiked to nearly 180/110, with a heart rate of around 95 bpm. I feel extremely dizzy and lightheaded. Please pray for my health to be restored soon. Also, my mother...
Replies
6
Views
344
My mother has been suffering from a thrombotic stroke for nearly two months. I am deeply grateful for everyone's continuous prayers! Initially, her left side was paralyzed, but during her one-month stay in a nursing home, she was able to have both her nasogastric tube and urinary catheter...
Replies
6
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom