Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent all every dark circles hollows pigmentation marks under my ### I ### make me feel very self conscious be gone totally completely permanently right now never ever ever return ever please please lord bless please lord make this new ### under eye injections work be very effective take away all dark circles all hollows under my eyes away after very first treat please please remove all puffiness under my left ### all every ### pimples pigmentation marks red ### lines wrinkles all every skin problems from my face skin ### please lord permanently bless me with brand new skin I desire please lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Strengthen Me In Jesus' Name!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please completely totally permanently remive make titally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single all every marks all every scars all every dents all every single hard bits lumbs bumbz debts pot hokes lumbs bumbs all every lumby bumby bits absolutely all every dark...
Replies
10
Views
133
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
78
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord very pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove make totalky permanently dissappear forever never ever return ever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all...
Replies
10
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom