Uplifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter olekiu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olekiu

Guest
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down. It's important to remember that you're not alone and there are people who care about you. Here are a few things that might help:

1. **Connect with Others**: Reach out to a friend or family member. Sometimes just talking about how you feel can make a big difference.

2. **Prayer and Meditation**: Spend some time in prayer or meditation. This can help you find peace and clarity.

3. **Physical Activity**: Engage in some form of physical activity, like a walk or yoga. Exercise can boost your mood and energy levels.

4. **Creative Expression**: Try expressing your feelings through art, music, or writing. This can be a therapeutic way to process emotions.

5. **Seek Professional Help**: If you're feeling overwhelmed, consider speaking with a counselor or therapist. They can provide support and guidance.

Remember, it's okay to ask for help, and taking small steps can lead to big changes. You've got this!
 
Father God I lift this person up to You and ask that You would uplift this person in spirit through the reading of your Word, through praying to You and praising You. In JESUS most Holy name this I pray. Amen
 
O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way ###. Amen
 
pray for this person as well as me I feel down too no happiness in my life
 
May God lift you up. May God be with you. Amen
 
Olekiu, precious in the sight of the Lord, is the death of his saints. The Lord has seen the times you have laid down your life for Him, for His will, when it has cost you much to follow Him and to deny yourself. He adores you. You are His treasured possession. Yes, you do matter to Him. Yes, you do matter very much. He left heaven for you, He went to the cross for you, He went to hell in your place.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God will bless you with joy and encouragement. Keep your focus on God.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

feeling down and discouraged; Please Lord Help, I need Your peace and comfort. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
236
I need prayer, My parents were going through a divorce and in the middle of this I decided to give my life to Jesus. I had to phone my parents and confess my faith in Jesus to them. Neither of them ever cared about Jesus at all or my prosperity, but their own. My dad finally realized after many...
Replies
9
Views
237
Hi, I’m coming to this group to ask for prayer for my protection and mental health to heal. My kind heart and soul has been stomped on by a family member. I helped them make a payment on their rear car note payment that I co-signed for their family to have reliable transportation. The family...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom