Updates And Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
[sept 25, 2011] Well, this week has been a very long and stressful week. Through the grace of God, I managed to meet my sales goal at work. I'm not out of the woods yet, still have a long way to go. And, after the 30 days, I still have to maintain my sales. I’m still smoking. I tried to quit last Tuesday, but I found out about the possibility of losing my job, and started back up again. I still plan to quit, want to quit. I just don’t think I would be very successful right now. Also, my friend is seeing a doctor for this back this coming up Tuesday. He is not very hopeful. In the past, he has seen several doctors, and the outcome hasn’t been very good. Please pray that God will heal him. ### desperately needs help. He’s in constant and severe pain. I still struggling financially, but I’m hanging in there. I plan to go to church today. We’ll see what happens. Thank you for your support in prayer, and thank you God for your favor and grace, and leading me to this website.
 
Father I pray for continued job stability and for cigarettes to be put down. I pray for ### to be free from pain. Amen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, prosperity, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. ” In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...
Replies
9
Views
139
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for freely granting repentance from 2 long-term besetting sins last summer at the Evangelism Training and for recommissioning me in evangelism, study and exhortation -- surely even if we are barely even baring any fruit, You prune us that we may be more fruitful, Jn 15:2...
Replies
9
Views
207
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for freely granting repentance from 2 long-term besetting sins last summer at the Evangelism Training and for recommissioning me in evangelism, study and exhortation -- surely even if we are barely even baring any fruit, You prune us that we may be more fruitful, Jn 15:2...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom