Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I shared last time, that 1 missing score was finally posted yesterday morning. I had gotten the "deficient" email pretty quickly last time I tried to submit, like, within hours, so I was hoping that this time, knowing for sure I had submitted everything I needed, it would be just as quick. I...
Replies
7
Views
218
Praying for my spouse who has not been making contact with me
Replies
10
Views
260
Update Please pray for ### who has cancer. Please pray for ###’s father and family who lost their son yesterday. Please pray for ### and his son who has a serious condition. May he stay stable if it is God’s will. Amen
Replies
11
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom