Update: On my prayer request about my broken friendship..well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexisKiran1697

Account Closed
Update: On my prayer request about my broken friendship..well today I texted her again to ask if she received the gift that I sent and she replied "no".. it was not response that I was hoping for but at least she replied back. I know that God will continue to restore this friendship in his perfect timing and all of the devil's strongholds that are blocking our communication will be removed and our sisterhood will be restored as well.... :)
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God am ### from ###, my prayer request is that since ### after I graduated from a medical college I have been experiencing nightmares and also I dream of being married, or forced to marry someone I don't know, seeing a man in a dream, I would like to get prayers that ### will deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
216
Prayers please for my broken friendship. We haven't talked in so long and everything feels sour between us and it feels like ### is avoiding me. Please pray for healing over our hearts and that God would soften our hearts enough to talk and reconnect and put some love in ###'s heart.
Replies
6
Views
359
Please pray I may mend my friendship with my best friend, ### and we be closer than ever. Please may she forgive me and me her for bad words we have both said. May Jesus look down on us and bless our friendship and make it strong and full of trust. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom