UNTO THE CHURCH

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

Why? John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God hath set apart the godly for Himself; therefore, we must set aside our ism(s) in the church: Racism, Sexism, Classism, Colorism, Elitism, etc.

Why? Romans 10:12 - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

There is no perfection in man that we are perfect of ourselves. Therefore, we judge not ourselves against ourselves; for are we not all, from the youngest to the oldest, less than stellar unto God?

Howbeit – Matthew 19:21 - Jesus said unto him, “If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.”

God is not impressed with our wealth nor status, but unto them that trust in Him and do His will.

For as it is written: Matthew 20:16 - So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

PRAYER STILL WORKS

2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Why does God desire prayers from HIS PEOPLE (Christians)? Because, unto them that submit themselves to righteousness through Christ Jesus, much is revealed. So then . . .

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

God does not desire man’s perfection, for such is stench; but rather, He desires His Righteousness, which is displayed in us, through Christ Jesus, that we may do His will. Therefore,

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 - PRAY, without ceasing and in in all things, give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Look, no one’s saying that you have to pray all day, every day, facing in a particular direction, but if you want to be fair about it, God blesses you all day, every day. Nevertheless, my challenge to you is this: Track your time spent in prayer against the time you spend on social media, watching television, networking, working out, going out, etc., etc., etc. There’s nothing wrong with those things, but can you not carve out a little of that time to at least say “Thank You?” Must our prayers always be made only as an end result to our dire situations. Yet, even though we offer Him so little of ourselves, He still loves us and blesses us. Perhaps I’m going about this wrong; let me try it this way: When we are all in love with someone, we want to spend as much time with that person as possible; well that’s How God feels about us. He loves us so very much that He just wants some of our time and to prove it to us, He just keeps right on blessing us, even though we don’t deserve it.

WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THAT?

The kind that refuses to let us go

So, if you love Him back, act like it, in the way you treat others; at least, tell Him from time to time. That’s true prayer.

O’ Lord, I do love You so
THANK YOU LORD

Recommended Reading: James Ch. 2

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

Why? John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God hath set apart the godly for Himself; therefore, we must set aside our ism(s) in the church: Racism, Sexism, Classism, Colorism, Elitism, etc.

Why? Romans 10:12 - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

There is no perfection in man that we are perfect of ourselves. Therefore, we judge not ourselves against ourselves; for are we not all, from the youngest to the oldest, less than stellar unto God?

Howbeit – Matthew 19:21 - Jesus said unto him, “If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.”

God is not impressed with our wealth nor status, but unto them that trust in Him and do His will.

For as it is written: Matthew 20:16 - So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

PRAYER STILL WORKS

2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Why does God desire prayers from HIS PEOPLE (Christians)? Because, unto them that submit themselves to righteousness through Christ Jesus, much is revealed. So then . . .

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

God does not desire man’s perfection, for such is stench; but rather, He desires His Righteousness, which is displayed in us, through Christ Jesus, that we may do His will. Therefore,

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 - PRAY, without ceasing and in in all things, give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Look, no one’s saying that you have to pray all day, every day, facing in a particular direction, but if you want to be fair about it, God blesses you all day, every day. Nevertheless, my challenge to you is this: Track your time spent in prayer against the time you spend on social media, watching television, networking, working out, going out, etc., etc., etc. There’s nothing wrong with those things, but can you not carve out a little of that time to at least say “Thank You?” Must our prayers always be made only as an end result to our dire situations. Yet, even though we offer Him so little of ourselves, He still loves us and blesses us. Perhaps I’m going about this wrong; let me try it this way: When we are all in love with someone, we want to spend as much time with that person as possible; well that’s How God feels about us. He loves us so very much that He just wants some of our time and to prove it to us, He just keeps right on blessing us, even though we don’t deserve it.

WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THAT?

The kind that refuses to let us go

So, if you love Him back, act like it, in the way you treat others; at least, tell Him from time to time. That’s true prayer.

O’ Lord, I do love You so
THANK YOU LORD

Recommended Reading: James Ch. 2

Thanks for puttinf this forwaed for the edification of the body of Christ

We are the church of the living God. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit, Keep it clean. Keep it holy. Keep it pure so that when Jesus comes back to take us home to heaven, He will be so glad to know that we have obeyed Him and trusted His word.

Churches are not social clubs where people can do anything they want. It is a place of worship, a place where we find Jesus smiling and loving us with an everlasting love. Bring all your unsaved loved ones and friends and make sure they get saved and on their way to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we got pink slips and our company will close for good, then we tend to tell ourselves. Everything will work out, you will find another job somewhere else. But that did not happen. Did Jesus forget us? Who will pay the bills? Then we say. Things will get better. Do not worry, God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us. It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you were to die today, where would you spend eternity? YOUR answer to this question is the most important thing! There are two options… You can spend eternity in Heaven with God walking the streets of gold, or you can spend eternity in Hell, forever separated from God in agony and pain...
Replies
Views
  • Article
People all over the world are seeking peace, joy, happiness, joyfulness and love in their personal life. They never think about seeking God first and falling in love with Him. If they do they will find out that falling in love with God has no limits and no boundaries to jump from one place...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Trusting God To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom