Unspoken Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unspoken requests, thank you in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
308
Please pray for several unspoken requests I am worried about, in Jesus name. thank you
Replies
8
Views
124
I just have some unspoken requests I would like prayer over/about In Jesus Name Thank you
Replies
9
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom