Stitcher Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Jan 30, 2014 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Please pray for 3 unspoken requests for ### and for ###. Thank you for praying.
SWFLA Servant of All Jan 30, 2014 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
LjC Account Closed Jan 30, 2014 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
anonymous7367 Humble Servant of All Jan 30, 2014 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
SinglemomV Beloved of All Jan 30, 2014 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
splendidtree Beloved of All Jan 30, 2014 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Nineteen51 Beloved of All Jan 30, 2014 #8 Click to Listen to This Post Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
caldoug Beloved of All Jan 30, 2014 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
ahava Beloved of All Jan 30, 2014 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen