Unspoken requests...for a very stressed ### and myself. thank ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitive angel HYS

Beloved of All
Unspoken requests...for a very stressed friend and myself. thank you all as always!-God bless...and have a very happy upcoming holiday! -with Love, ###.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
261
I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
214
I have 11 specific Things (Unspoken requests) that I am asking prayer for/About They are all important to me but 5 of them are very important please pray I know this is Alot but We Are supposed to let our requests be known So please pray In The Name oF Jesus and Thank you God Bless
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom