Unspoken prayer request for my daughter..the Lord knows

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Unspoken prayer request for my daughter..the Lord knows what is needed..he will provide..Thank you Jesus!

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom