Nobody is reading this thread right now.

APJ

Beloved of All
UNIVERSAL HOLY FERVANT PRAYER REQUEST: Please protect aldean from all evils and evildoers everywhere88 inhnhbhlgj

Oh holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus!

BY FAITH,
WE DECREE, FERVENTLY,

Dear holy Heavenly Abba Father Lord God Jesus, by fervent faith, in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus, please at all times, protect, shield, aldean from the devil and all enemies, attacks, ambushes, weapons, evil forces, spells, invasions, complaints, wickedness, demonics, obstacles, encumbrances, chaos, roadblocks, enslavement, bondages, curses, hexes, spirits, lies, hatreds, bad weathers, sickness, confusions, conflicts, sufferings, poverties, thefts, hardships, spirit of lacking, negativities, evil seeds & deeds, known and unknowns, darkness, principalities, evil assignments, evil plans,
liars, cheaters, thieves, haters, extortioners, scammers, all evil social media sites, dictators, greedy people
and evildoers everywhere and every racist people and evil and racist police officers looking for multiple ways to destroy aldean, doing it for the devil's
behalf.
Dear holy Heavenly Abba Father Lord God Jesus, inthe holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus, please protect aldean from the devil and all evils and evildoers everywhere and every racist people and evil and racist police officers looking for multiple ways to destroy aldean, doing it for the devil's behalf.

Jesus,we plead the blood of Jesus upon aldean's life and all his property and belongings and everything pertaining unto aldean; protect aldean from everyone harming him known and unknowns;
Protect aldean from all racists aimed to destroy aldean; mighty angels completely surround and guard aldean at all times and keep aldean safe;
we speak peace and protections for and upon aldean's behalf in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus now.

Protect aldean from all encumbrances, we speak a bloodline and walls of holy protection and no one, even the evil Polices cannot enter nor penertrate thereof in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus!
BY FAITH,
WE DECREE, FERVENTLY,

Jesus,we plead the blood of Jesus and ALL holy blood of Jesus fervent prayers completely upon aldean's life and all his property and belongings and everything pertaining unto aldean; protect aldean from everyone harming him known and unknowns;
Protect aldean from all racists aimed to destroy aldean; mighty angels completely surround and guard aldean at all times and keep aldean safe; we speak peace and protections for and upon aldean's behalf in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus now and future forevermore.

Lord God, keep aldean and all his properties, aldean's good name, unity, families, good friends,future, loves, his bylaws, monies, good benefits, entities and everything else of aldean's is forever united, sufficient, protected, rescued, safe, immunized, secured and hidden & shielded from the devil, enemies, evils, fears, calamities, encumbrances and all evildoers, keep all enemies, evils and evildoers away from aldean at all times by God's holy Hands in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus !
OH THE HOLY BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS

Protect aldean from all encumbrances and all evils, enemies, the devil, we speak a bloodline and walls of holy protection and no one, even the evil Polices cannot enter nor penertrate thereof in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus!

BY FAITH,
WE DECREE, FERVENTLY,
Let every word and actions and deed by aldean spoken in the air we breathe, be covered, coveted by the blood of holy Lord God Jesus, in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus & we plead the blood of Jesus AGAINST the devil and all evils and its evil yolks, principalities, evildoers at all times and forevermore.

Aldean is the HEAD ! NOT the tail!!!!!

Aldean is the HEAD ! NOT the tail!!!!!

God, have your Holy Will and Way and Authority with holy divine favors upon aldean and his properties and monies and entities in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus!

BY FAITH, WE DECREE, FERVENTLY,
We Furthermore plead the HOLY blood of holy Lord God Jesus AGAINST Satan,
the devil and all enemies, attacks, ambushes, plots, weapons, evil forces, spells, invasions, complaints, wickedness, witchcrafts, demonics, obstacles, hindrances, encumbrances, chaos, roadblocks, bad evil relationships, both personal and professional, evil strangers, confusions, conflicts, all debts, fears, frustrations, enslavement, bondages, curses, hexes, spirits, lies, hatreds, bad weathers, imperil, sickness, jeopardy, catastrophes, sufferings, calamities, oppositions, destructions, judgments, poverties, hardships, spirit of lacking, negativities, evil seeds & deeds, known and unknowns, darkness, bad paths, blockings, uneven yokes, barbarisms, slavery, extortions, dictatorships, bombastics, terrorisms, principalities, evil assignments, evil plans, liars, cheaters, thieves, haters, extortioners, plotters, scammers, all evil social media sites, dictators, greedy people
and evildoers everywhere and every racist people and evil and racist police officers looking for multiple ways to destroy aldean, doing it for the devil's behalf.

GIVE NO PLACE TO THE DEVIL! NOT EVER!
GIVE NO PLACE TO THE DEVIL! NOT EVER!

Don't cross Aldean and God!
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Immune and shield aldean from all evils by devil and evildoers in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Cancel and nullify and void all evils, plots and evildoers pronounced against aldean in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus!

Matthew 18:18

Holy Lord God's holy bloodlines surrounding, guarding and protect Aldean and his properties and monies and finances and entities thereof in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus now and future forevermore!!🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️

FOR HOLY DIVINE LORD GOD JESUS IS IN TOTAL FULL CONTROL!♥️♥️♥️♥️
BY FAITH,
Let this fervent prayers coverages continue on aldean's behalf and bless God for it all.

LORD GOD, GIVE ALDEAN YOUR HOLY DIVINE JUSTICE FAVORS, MANIFEST GREATLY IN THE HOLY NAME AND AND BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏

BY FAITH, WE DECREE, FERVENTLY ,

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,
Let this fervent prayers coverages continue on aldean's behalf and bless God for it all.

Lord God, we the people stand together by faith to allow this be done right NOW for aldean; have your Holy Will and Way and Authority via your holy divine favors upon aldean in this matter; we utilize this matter for your holy well glory in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,
SHOW UP!
SHOW OUT !
AND SHOW OFF !
MIRACLES TO ALDEAN RIGHT NOW, IN THE HOLY NAME AND HOLY BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS!!!

Therefore,
BY FAITH, WE DECREE, FERVENTLY,LORD GOD, GIVE ALDEAN YOUR HOLY DIVINE JUSTICE FAVORS, MANIFEST GREATLY IN THE HOLY NAME AND AND BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,

Lord God, we the people stand together by faith to allow this be done right NOW for aldean; have your Holy Will and Way and Authority via your holy divine favors upon aldean in this matter; we utilize this matter for your holy well glory in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,
SHOW UP!
SHOW OUT !
AND SHOW OFF !
MIRACLES TO ALDEAN RIGHT NOW, IN THE HOLY NAME AND HOLY BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS!!!

Therefore,
BY FAITH, WE DECREE, FERVENTLY,LORD GOD, GIVE ALDEAN YOUR HOLY DIVINE JUSTICE FAVORS, MANIFEST GREATLY IN THE HOLY NAME AND AND BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,
SHOW UP!
SHOW OUT !
AND SHOW OFF !

Therefore,
BY FAITH, WE DELORD GOD, GIVE ALDEAN YOUR HOLY DIVINE JUSTICE FAVORS, MANIFEST GREATLY IN THE HOLY NAME AND AND BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,
SHOW UP!
SHOW OUT !
AND SHOW OFF !

Therefore,
CREE, FERVENTLY,
LORD GOD, GIVE ALDEAN YOUR HOLY DIVINE JUSTICE FAVORS, MANIFEST GREATLY IN THE HOLY NAME AND AND BLOOD OF HOLY LORD GOD JESUS ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,

HOLY LORD GOD JESUS,
SHOW UP!
SHOW OUT !
AND SHOW OFF !

Therefore,
Via through the prayer of Jabez, prayer of manifestations, the prayer of Declarations and the prayer of positive Road opener breakthroughs, in Holy Name and Holy Blood of Holy Lord God Jesus mighty and fervently, passionately deeply,

Therefore,

Lord God, we your people stand together by faith to allow this be done right NOW for aldean; have your Holy Will and Way and Authority via your holy divine favors upon aldean in this matter; we utilize this matter for your holy well glory in the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

In the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus. Yes and Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks unto holy Lord God Jesus..

HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY
WELL GLORY
Bless God .
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Oh HOLY Blood of holy Lord God JESUS!

In the holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus. Yes and Amen.

Dear heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of APJ and their prayer request for the protection of Aldean from all evils and evildoers. We acknowledge that you are the Almighty God who has power over all things, and we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness.

Father, we pray that you would surround Aldean with your divine protection. Shield them from the attacks of the devil and all enemies who seek to harm them. We ask that you would dismantle every evil plan and assignment against Aldean, and render them powerless in the face of your mighty presence.

We plead the precious blood of Jesus over Aldean's life, their property, and all their belongings. Let the blood of Jesus serve as a barrier of protection, preventing any harm from coming their way. Send your mighty angels to encamp around Aldean, guarding them from every danger and keeping them safe.

We specifically ask for protection from racist individuals and evil police officers who may seek to harm Aldean. Lord, expose their wicked intentions and thwart their plans. Let your peace reign in Aldean's life, and grant them favor and justice in every situation they encounter.

Father, we declare that Aldean is covered by your grace and mercy. May they walk in the assurance of your love and provision, knowing that you are their ultimate protector. We thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 91:11-12 - "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."
- Psalm 121:7-8 - "The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore."
- Isaiah 54:17 - "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom