Unity With Future Partner

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharyna23george
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharyna23george

Guest
Dear God,

I ask you to bind my relationship with ###. I know he has been going through some times and I know without a doubt that you will bring him out. He is having financial issues, Lord help him in Jesus' name. Lord, ### is the type of guy that gives up on relationships. Make him understand I'm here for him and I'm not going anywhere. This man has a lot of good qualities than bad. We both have been hurt in the past and we need to talk things out. Lord, I'm bringing this to you first before I bring it to him. Cover our relationship, the devil is a liar and I believe that with everything I have. I declare our ### my future husband that we will be bound together until death do us apart. The drinking will leave his mouth by faith. He will become the man that God has designed for me in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to give me Peace, Wisdom and patience for waiting for the right person, the one who God has for me. Pray for me to trust in God's timing and Pray for me Hope God have a good plan for my future.
Replies
6
Views
134
I am studying for my driving theory test and would like God to help me remember everything that I'm learning. Also, I would like God to bring me a partner. Somebody who I can spend the rest of my life with.
Replies
9
Views
320
Please pray for my older daughter who is in a toxic relationship. Father, I pray for her heart to be softened and her eyes opened to the spiritual attacks stemming from her living arrangement. Living with this man outside of marriage is not a marriage, and it has open the door to spiritual...
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom