Unhappiness Anxiety High Stress Depression Need Better Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life, my body. Nothing makes me happy I am tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. My body refuses to heal. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life now.
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
3
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom