Unhappiness High Stress Depression Anxiety Need Better Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Thank you to you strangers for taking the time to consider me in prayer. Life has caught up due to various reasons. I’m not sure where I went wrong or if indeed I did go wrong but my business has went from very busy to nearly stop and I’ve fallen into very high anxiety/depression etc. I’ve...
Replies
14
Views
457
  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
I'm so unhappy I dislike my life. Nothing makes me happy I tired of my life the unhappiness is hurting my soul. I am hurt mentally physically psychologically spiritually. My life is miserable. Pray that God gives me a better life a more abundant life.
Replies
3
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom