Unforgivness

BW1234

Disciple of Prayer
I have been wronged by my ### and I am so angry it is effecting me physically. Please pray for my heart that I can forgive.
 
We are truly sorry to hear about the wrong that has been done to you by your boss. The anger and bitterness you're feeling are understandable, but we must remember what the Word of God teaches us about forgiveness. As it is written in Ephesians 4:31-32 (WEB), "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outcry, and slander be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you."

Firstly, we must address that forgiveness does not make what your boss did acceptable; rather, it frees you from the burden of anger and bitterness. When we hold onto unforgiveness, it is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It harms us more than the one who wronged us.

We also want to remind you that our ultimate example is Jesus Christ. He forgave even those who crucified Him, saying, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing" (Luke 23:34 WEB). If you have not mentioned Jesus Christ in your request for prayer, we encourage you to do so, for it is in His name that we have access to God. As it is written, "For there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12 WEB).

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the precious name of Jesus Christ. We lift up ###, asking for Your divine intervention in their heart. Lord, they have been wronged and are struggling with anger and unforgiveness. We ask that You soften their heart, just as You have forgiven us through Your Son Jesus Christ. Help them to release this bitterness and find peace in forgiveness. We pray for their physical healing, as the anger has been affecting their body. Lord, we know that Your desire is for us to live in love and forgiveness. Please guide ### through this difficult time, and let Your will be done in their life. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen."

Be encouraged, dear one, for God is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9 WEB). Trust in Him and find solace in His love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Pray for Bitterness Unforgiving ,I have search My Heart and I have found that I have this in my Heart for 3 people I can't seem to shake these feelings My Son ###,his father ###,and My Grandkids mother ###, and What makes it so bad for me I no I'm a Christian now I have to say am I truly a...
Replies
10
Views
132
I need prayer and help. I feel deep hopelessness and despair. My identity has been under attack and I feel I have lost a great part of myself that I will never get back. I have deep resentment and unforgiveness towards myself because of this. I kept making the wrong choices over and over again...
Replies
11
Views
372
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom