unemployment benefits

Shevdin

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my unemployment benefits are approved. My doctor that I worked for was a very hard doctor to work with. After working for him for a year he let me go. He is fighting against me to receive unemployment benefits. I need my unemployment benefits really really bad. please pray for ### that ### receive ### benefits.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

No matter how old you are, God has a Wonderful purpose and plan for your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer regarding Approval for my unemployment benefits. I am desperate need for financial income to cover my household expenses. Please pray that God has favor over my situation in its entirety. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
188
I’m asking for support in my prayer that the appeal hearing officer in my case sees clearly the undeniable facts and testimony that I submitted as nothing less than truthful and favorably approve my claim and my monies released expeditiously. Thank you God-in-me, In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
118
I ### am in need of prayer. I got laid off almost a month ago unexpectedly. I have been waiting to see if I get approved for unemployment and I am almost out of money. My creator I pray that u get approved for the unemployment benefits within the next few days so I can pay my bills. In his...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,715
Messages
16,791,611
Members
649,308
Latest member
Karuinxaenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom