Uneasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaranoir

Disciple of Prayer
There is a uneasy feeling coming over me. God has delivered me from my ex and yet I feel upset that he has moved on. I prayed for him to move on so I ask that God give me that strength that he gave me before because he knows my struggle. It was such a toxic situation. Pray for peace

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bless me, Jesus, calm down the side effects of my meds, please. Bless my focus and my presence in my ###, Jesus ❤️ Protect me, Jesus from all evil ❤️ Make this a joyous day, help my mind, body and soul feel that I am safe and hopeful ❤️ In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
148
GOD I'm feeling uneasy. GOD give me strength. GOD give me peace. GOD relax my mind and body In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
200
Dear Father, I’m uneasy about undergoing several medical tests that involve X-rays and probes. I’m afraid of the outcome and some doctors are rude and harsh. Please Lord in Jesus name be with me at each procedure. I want to be well.
Replies
9
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom