Understanding

amao

Servant of All
Lord forgive us our sins. Please let him understand our situation right now. May he understand why we are holding tight into something. Please keep him calm in every situation. Lord we are asking for your urgent blessings to meet all our needs. Please help us Lord. In Jesus Name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
173
A lot has happened. Alot of hurt, anger and frustration. I don't know why these things happen like they have but please pray that I can forgive more, understand God's will and figure out why these things have happened. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
202
Prayers to help me understand why god doesn’t hear my prayers of a realitic dream that I have always wanted . Also I am praying for financial help . I am praying god give me business knowledge to grow. Maybe god has other plans but how do you know what you need to be doing . I do not feel like...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom