Under the weather I miss 2 days ...

Helplord

Faithful Servant
Under the weather I miss 2 days at my new job at ### I pray more hours open up soon hurting financially; (
 
Under the weather I miss 2 days at my new job at ### I pray more hours open up soon hurting financially;(
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and restore you back to health. I'll also pray that God will encourage you during this difficult time and provide for your needs as you trust in Him. Get well soon, friend!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been so under the weather with cough and colds and more please heal Jesus and bring us justice protection favor guidance and all the help Lord and to make these early appointments amen
Replies
7
Views
235
I just asked for prayer as severe weather was hitting my area unexpectedly while I was working from home. The weather soon passed and improved after but I found out that trees had been downed near my home and some people lost power. But my home and power were kept safe. My family struggles...
Replies
6
Views
138
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, etc. etc. yes, I believe in the name or power authority of Christ. Yes, I believe Christ can move mountains, etc.. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the court to take my children while I was 5000...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom