Under Heavy Spiritual

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

The Power of God's Love is eternal <3

Jesus is our Lord and Savior, the forever forgiver, The Inventor of hugs and kisses!!!!!!!!

There is nothing, no sin, that would keep God from you, The Holy Spirit will never leave you. God will keep you and see you through!!!!!!!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under heavy spiritual attack where Satan is attacking my thoughts, my emotions, and my soul again and again, especially after every promise Jesus has given me, and I urgently need prayer to break all attacks, curses, evil eyes, evil tongues, deception, and every form of witchcraft that has...
Replies
4
Views
243
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against heavy stress, pressure and duress stemming from a medical record and medical report. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
136
I’m worried about my future. There are health and financial challenges that seem insurmountable. Heavy spiritual attacks. Today I have to run errands and I’m uncomfortable with SOME of the people in my neighborhood. It’s just too much. Somebody please pray for ### in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom