Under heavy spiritual attack. devil start attacking me when ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under heavy spiritual attack where Satan is attacking my thoughts, my emotions, and my soul again and again, especially after every promise Jesus has given me, and I urgently need prayer to break all attacks, curses, evil eyes, evil tongues, deception, and every form of witchcraft that has...
Replies
4
Views
243
Prayer for myself and my mother who have been under immense spiritual attack all week. Family vacation for me and my mother was a disaster and today I am back home and I feel so sad and depressed about my life. It was very hard for me to see how much my brother is living in abundance and favour...
Replies
10
Views
452
Please pray for me about this: I have a medical condition which makes my menstrual cycles worse and Satan often takes advantage of this condition to attack me harder with spiritual warfare whenever my menstrual cycle comes. Sometimes the attacks are not so bad when I consistently take a...
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom