Under heavy spiritual attack. Asking God to just wash ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Under heavy spiritual attack. Asking God to just wash me in the blood of the lamb down my very soul. thank you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under heavy spiritual attack where Satan is attacking my thoughts, my emotions, and my soul again and again, especially after every promise Jesus has given me, and I urgently need prayer to break all attacks, curses, evil eyes, evil tongues, deception, and every form of witchcraft that has...
Replies
4
Views
243
I’m worried about my future. There are health and financial challenges that seem insurmountable. Heavy spiritual attacks. Today I have to run errands and I’m uncomfortable with SOME of the people in my neighborhood. It’s just too much. Somebody please pray for ### in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
265
I am seeking prayer because I have been facing constant spiritual attacks and it has been very heavy on me. I am asking for a breakthrough in my life that Jesus brings strength, protection, and freedom into every area where I am under pressure. Thank you for lifting me up in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,745
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom