Uncomfortable stomach. Full of gas n bloating. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted a while ago that someone had contacted me online saying they are a Christian looking for Christian friends online who is housebound due to medical illness. I began interacting with them but soon became concerned due to certain things they were saying/doing and I also realized that I was...
Replies
6
Views
209
I feel so uncomfortable going to this Christmas party tonight, especially with the fact that I might be transferring to the OR (in which I have doubts that they'll honor). I just want to enjoy the night.. no dramas, no drinking, no anything. Just me being me. Why is it so hard to be happy and...
Replies
6
Views
439
I don’t feel so uncomfortable with broken vessels in my left arm and right of front leg because it makes me feel so weird right now. I don’t like it at all. It is so uncomfortable. Please fix my veins together in my body in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!! Please!!
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom