Uncle ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnbush

Prayer Warrior
Dear lord I ask that u comfort my uncle ###. His kidneys r not working properly & so he can't resume the chemo w/o them working. Restore order within the kidney lord. Bless his wife & kids with strength & comfort too. They have all been down a rough road this last year with the cancer. Lord I know you are an awesome God. Thank you for all the blessing y give us each day. In Christ name. Amen.
 
God in Heaven, stretch forth your hands over ###, that his kidneys may be restored, and enable him to continue with his chemo. Look towards his wife and kids, that they may find comfort in Your ever-living Grace, and grant them all Your Blessings. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise." Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her.'"

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Isaiah 40:31 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising God for He is good and His mercy endures forever, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my uncle ### for his healing and restore his health because he is now undergoing dialysis. We believe in his miracles and in his healing power to heal my uncle. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
173
I don't really know what to do, if they are not gay anymore they will split up and I will lose one of them. I care about them deeply and want them to be saved that's more important than them splitting up so let it be done, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
173
Hi, could someone please pray for my ###, ### of ### who just got put in a nursing home and very confused, alone and angry. He is atheist, doesn’t want anything to do with Jesus. Please pray that God will supetnaturally send someone to get through to him about accepting the Lord before it’s too...
Replies
8
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom