Uncertainty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry4bsc

Humble Prayer Partner
My boss wants to have a meeting with me in this afternoon. He has not mentioned the theme of the meeting. Please ask God to bless me & give peace to me.

Thank you!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
138
Over the past couple of days I've been having intense fear and doubt. Been getting these reoccurring thoughts that God is angry with me. It's gotten so bad that I'm afraid to pick up my bible. I need peace and prayer in Jesus name. Blessings
Replies
8
Views
153
The deadline for signing the renewal lease is approaching. I cannot in good faith sign a legally binding document while in arrears and unemployed. Additional assistance for help with the arrears is being reviewed and the landlord is aware. I ask for prayers to stop tossing and turning and lack...
Replies
7
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom