Uk study visa

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying that God may help get my visa to go study my masters as soon as possible. More specifically in this coming week!!! As it’s been two months now I’ve been waiting and the usual process lasts two weeks! Please put me in your prayers. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
285
Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
11
Views
66
Dear pastor, g praise the Lord, I am ### ### from ###, ###. Pastor I have applied for UK study Visa on priority basis. Embassy gives decision within a week for all priority visa cases but I still didn't receive visa. Sir I am waiting for embassy decision on my UK study visa (LL.M). ### days have...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom