Type Prayer Request Here my prayer is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for everything You have done and continue to do in our lives. Even the things I don’t fully understand, I know You are working behind it all. Lord, today I come to You with a humble heart. I am about to make an important payment for our home, and soon I will also face the...
Replies
9
Views
174
Dear God I just want to start off telling you thank you for everything you’ve done for me. God I’m not asking for much but for you to save my ###. Jesus rescue my ###. Jesus restore my ###’s health and make her body well. I’m asking that you heal her from sickness and let her breathe on her own...
Replies
9
Views
176
Type Prayer Request Here My prayer is God to help me in all my need
Replies
8
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom