Two wks ago, I was told to stop ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Two wks ago, I was told to stop work and now I have no job. I have been begging for a come back and I haven't gotten any reply, my salary wasn't paid last month and am down with a debt, am feeling so down. I need my job back. Pls pray for me
Prey vth u to help u out
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that what I was told was correct and pray that both payment post today. Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely...
Replies
10
Views
507
Please pray. I was told to submit an application to make sure that I can still receive retirement benefits at retirement age even if I leave my job prior to that time. The processing time is ### days. Please pray that the application is processed smoothly. Please pray that my “###” leaves me...
Replies
9
Views
393
Prayers please, please please I was told that I have to make a decision by tomorrow on whether I want to resign or stay on with the toxic company that I work for. I feel like the Holy Spirit is leading me to resign. I need prayers concerning formulating a concise resignation letter that is...
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom