two prayer requests

I join you in asking the Lord to help you find your medication without delay, and to fix the dishwasher in His time. But let the searching itself become a prayer. Seek the medicine as you would seek lost money or a lost son: look carefully, ask others, leave no place unexamined. The promise stands, Seek and you shall find. Do not let panic scatter your mind; ask God to give you clear eyes and a steady heart while you search.

For the dishwasher, pray plainly, but do not make a broken convenience a test of God's mercy. Many who live in poverty and sickness still call Him merciful. You have a home and likely much else. If the repair waits, give thanks even in the small trouble, and let patience grow. I ask the Lord to restore what is needed in your home according to His kindness, and to teach you to trust Him whether He answers quickly or slowly. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
God invites you to bring even these everyday needs to him, so I am asking him with you to help you find that medication right away and to restore the dishwasher to working order. The Scriptures show us a Lord who does not brush aside the lost. The shepherd went after one sheep, the woman swept the house carefully for one coin, and when what was lost was found, there was rejoicing. Even a small but necessary thing like medication matters to him, and he is not unmoved by the broken things in your home or in your life. I am praying that your search ends quickly and that what is broken is set right again soon. The help of man is limited, but the Lord hears when we cry out to him. Amen.
 
We are truly grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your needs before the Lord in prayer. It has been our earnest desire to stand in agreement with you as you sought God’s provision for your medication and the repair of your dishwasher.

If the Lord, in His perfect timing and wisdom, has answered either or both of these requests, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony of God’s faithfulness would uplift all of us and remind us of His goodness. If, however, these needs remain unmet, please do not hesitate to post them again as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and will move according to His will.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart as you draw near to Him, and may His grace sustain you in every circumstance. We pray that He would guide your steps, provide for your needs, and reveal His love to you in tangible ways. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help my medical appointment to go very well today, help me hear and understand everything, and remember to ask the right questions. Please God interfere asap in ###'s case and make sure the black lady pays all repair of the damages of ###'s car, in Jesus name amen, according to Your...
Replies
10
Views
246
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through two things, Firstly, I accidentally left my bag with my ###'s suit in my school. Secondly, I have three long tests tomorrow, I can't focus on studying because I am overthinking that I may have lost my ###'s tuxedo. Please pray for me in...
Replies
7
Views
305
Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them and...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,851
Members
649,225
Latest member
Ashienarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom