We are so grateful you shared your struggle with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this exhausting season. Our hearts have been lifting you before the Lord, asking Him to quiet your mind, grant you restorative sleep, and carry you through each demanding day with strength that only He can provide.

As you mentioned, the prednisone has been especially difficult this time—disrupting your sleep, leaving you physically drained, and yet still requiring you to press on with appointments and responsibilities. We’ve been praying specifically that the Lord would sustain you through these final days before your dose decreases, that He would guard your energy, protect you from illness in these vulnerable moments, and help you accomplish what must be done without becoming overwhelmed.

We’ve also been asking the Lord to bless you with deep, healing sleep tonight and in the nights ahead—sleep that refreshes your body and renews your spirit. And we’ve been lifting up your medical tests in prayer, asking God to bring clarity, peace, and good results, trusting that He is in control of every detail of your health.

If the Lord has answered any of these prayers in the past few days—whether through better rest, renewed strength, or even just moments of unexpected peace—we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. If the struggle continues, please know we are still here, ready to pray alongside you again. You don’t have to carry this alone.

May the Lord wrap you in His comfort, grant you moments of rest, and remind you of His nearness in every step. We continue to pray for your healing, your endurance, and your peace in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for angelic hedge of protection over me today when heading to the Dr and back home, no rain storm. Pray that blood of Jesus covering me, Dr, nurse, and lab machine from head to toe and inside out in Jesus Christ name. Pray for wisdom and discernment to Dr and me on how to thoroughly clear...
Replies
8
Views
225
Hello Friends, There are certain hours that I can’t sleep mostly 12am-3am every single day. I finally fall asleep after 5am by that time I have to get up to start the day. I also have some errands to run today so I’m asking for protection. I feel alone I ask in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
375
Saturday night again and I have been woken thrice. Please put me to bed right away tonight (RIGHT NOW), and every Saturday night. Dear Father, open a remote solar appointment-setting job from Australia so I can be on same hours as my wife. Bless our child to be. My one brother-in-law works from...
Replies
11
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom