Trying To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrowderPeas626
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrowderPeas626

Guest
I am requesting a prayer for my husband and myself, we have been married 5 years this past June. We have been trying to conceive with multiple negative results. Now consulting doctors. My Husband needs help with strength, they are saying he has a low count and could have blockage and please pray that we are protected and watched over during this tough time. We are both young and this is hard. I thank you for your prayers in advance!

Dear God please give me the strength to stay strong for my husband and myself during this hard time! I know you will bless us with what is right and at a certain time in our life, help keep my faith strong. I love you! Amen
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

If you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Pay attention & obey. Fast & ask. Listen & obey.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we plead Your blood over this situation and ask that You provide a miracle. Lord make her husband's seed strong and speak life into her womb. Touch this marriage and use them for the glory of Your kingdom. Lord, we thank You and continue to lay this petition in front of You. We bind together in one mind and one accord asking that You make a way and speak life into her womb in Jesus' name. Thank You, Lord, for hearing us and answering us. Touch them with the Peace that passes all understanding as they wait upon You and what You have purposed for them. Let them accept the decision that You have planned and purposed for them with a willing heart. Keep them always in Your divine will in Jesus' name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
194
I am in medical school, and my exam results come out tomorrow. I am just scared about failing this important exam. No matter what happens, I know I can handle the outcomes as I have handled worse things, but I just need a break. My life has felt like a never ending marathon between losing my...
Replies
11
Views
261
With a social group prayerfully a godly one Jesus once this heat subsides Lord and we get good outcomes in all our pursuits and bless and heal loved ones as well and help us all in making right choices and decisions and God with right low cost larger home purchase or affordable rent where cooler...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom