Trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi, my trousers are so badly torn and I only have one pair, I do not even have the means to mend them or wash them, I have nothing, please pray that I can get another pair. amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God work with ###'s heart that he returns ###'s shortpants and long pants and work in ###'s heart to not spend my money he has stolen from me and returns my money.
Replies
7
Views
163
Life in todayyyy is a good positive day todayyyyyy for myself my mom my 3 Offsprings my family my alliances our pets my toe nails heal and finger nails that need to. Life in I get a 5Th wheel Trailer to own free or cheap in great excellent condition miracle and a get to have a second job greatly...
Replies
9
Views
129
Dear God, When ma I going to get married? I am ### years old and am running out of time. My biological clock is ticking and I can’t attract any men. Even when I do, it’s always someone who is passive and lame. I have tried meeting people at church (not working out. Trying to find a godly man...
Replies
5
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom