Trip To Kerla / Salvation Of My Family

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaji

Dear Friends -I am leaving today to Kearala (India) to attend one of my brother’s marriage and won't be able to pray for your needs till 23rd. Please pray for my safe Journey and my every need to be met with the grace of Jesus and surely an enjoyable holiday.

Except me (wife too) all my family members are still in Roman Catholic believers- kindly remember them in your prayers for their salvation.

God, keep Shaji safe and have a safe journey to India. Amen and Amen

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my entire family and I will accept Your grace to live our lives as an act of Worship unto You. Let this be our strongest desire, an overwhelming passion that can not be quenched; let it overtake us; let it exert itself over any other need, want, or desire that we may have. And all that I have asked You God to do for us, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, everyone I pass this prayer on to, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, & It Is So.

Praying for your safety and prayers in salvation for your dear family. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God I pray for the family of Shaji- I pray that they will get to accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Grant Shaji journey mercies, protection and provision. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Things are improving by God's grace, but still salvation is needed. Please pray for my family. My wife is a Roman Catholic please pray for her to be born again and saved. My children also to be born again and saved. My Parents also to be born again and saved. My wife has...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors, Things are improving by God's grace, but still salvation is needed. Please pray for my family. My wife is a Roman Catholic please pray for her to be born again and saved. My children also to be born again and saved. My wife has been hard to me, normal family life is...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom